Face masks are becoming more common every day. The reason for this is the covid-19 virus. Where in Asia face coverings have been a normal sight on the street for years, in more and more countries wearing them is common and even mandatory. The Netherlands will make the use of face coverings in public transport compulsory from 1 June. KipKep feels called to offer opportunities for young parents. That is why from June 1 we offer a collection of washable non-medical masks especially for children.
Our masks are therefore not standardized and unsuitable for use in health care. However, they may help to limit the spread of an infection. KipKep mouth masks, when used correctly, can protect others from virus transmission.
Face coveringsmasks are an addition to the existing measures taken by various governments. In the Netherlands, we as citizens have to arrange our own face coverings. Various initiatives have already been set up for adults. We do that for our children!
- KipKep’s mouth caps are for repeated use. They can be washed hot (minimum of 60 degrees).
- Material: 100% breathable cotton.
- On the inside of the masks there is an opening where a disposable filter can be inserted for extra protection.
- No dangerous long loops but fastened by means of an elastic band behind the ear.
- Fabrics: OEKO-TEX 100.
- Children under the age of 6 should be under constant supervision when wearing masks!!
- Keeping distance (social distancing of at least 1.5 meters) remains the most important, even with a mask on.
- Stay at home with any kind of corona complaints.
- Where it is mandatory to wear mouth masks, the KipKep masks can have positive psychological effects, such as a feeling of alertness / awareness and urgency.
- Keep an eye on the applicable measures of your government at all times.
Available in 2 sizes:
KipKep’s mouth masks are available in sizes XS and S, which can be worn from 3 years up (under constant supervision).
XS – for children aged 3 – 4 years
S – for children aged 5 – 7 years
Designed in: The Netherlands
Produced in: Thailand