Our new policy explains in a clear language how we protect your personal data in accordance with the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The most important facts surrounding the GDPR, the new law on the protection of personal data:
- We are completely transparent about what information we use from you.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- You have the right to see how we use your data.
- You have the right of oblivion (the complete deletion of your personal data).
- Your personal information is well protected at KipKep.
Your personal data
If you want to view your personal details, want to change or have them removed, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to be kept informed of all developments within KipKep?
Then sign up for our newsletter below.
Unsubscribe at any time via the ‚unsubscribe‘ button
at the bottom of every newsletter.
With best regards,